- Artist Services
PF/PCA’s access membership program allows you to use the equipment and facilities we have to offer, the opportunity to participate in governance at PF/PCA and access to our artist services department. To make the most of your membership, consider adding an Access Package to your Access Membership. Access packages will enable you to use PF/PCA equipment on a rent-free basis. Do you want to work across disciplines? Purchase a second access package of equal or lesser value to receive the second package at 1/2 price! Click through the items in the menu to view details for each discipline.
New Access Members must first complete an access application and for equipment/facility access must complete an in-person demonstration (test-out). Purchasing a membership online does not permit access to our equipment or facilities.
Access Membership Benefits:
- All Associate Member benefits
- Pay-as-you-go access to PF/PCA equipment/facilities (Access is permitted if space is available and only after applicants have successfully demonstrated the ability to operate the equipment with an in-person demonstration)
- Artist Services (portfolio reviews, networking opportunities, conduit program)
- Free Associate Membership to Fractured Atlas, an arts service organization providing a wide range of resources and support
- Invitation to quarterly member meetings
- The opportunity to become a voting member and participate in the governance of PF/PCA
Individual Membership Fee: $75 (Access benefits for 1 adult)
Family Access Membership Fee: $150 (Access benefits for 2 adults + Associate benefits for all children under 18)
ADD A PACKAGE or PASS
12-month access package to use equipment on a rent-free basis*:
Ceramics Package: $600
Printmaking Package: $300
Digital Package: $300
Video Package: $300
Film Package: $300
Photo Package: $300
Motion Picture Fundamentals Package: $300
*purchase of a package includes the added benefit of a course materials fee waiver for a class at Filmmakers each semester
30-visit access pass for in-house facility usage:
Photo Pass: $150
Digital Pass: $150
In order to gain access and use our equipment/facilities, you are required to complete a membership application and demonstrate your ability to operate the equipment you wish to have access to with an in-person demonstration.
Video, Photo, Film, Digital
Please contact our equipment office at 412-681-9500 to schedule an in-person demonstration (test out) for Access at Pittsburgh Filmmakers.
Please contact our Printmaking studio coordinator, Conor McGrann at 412-361-0455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an in-person demonstration (test out) for Access to the Printmaking studio.
Please contact our Ceramics studio coordinator, Kyle House at 412-361-0455 or email email@example.com to schedule an in-person demonstration (test out) for Access to the Ceramics studio